Review about Tiffany Bracelet from Scarborough, Ontario
Update added by user Oct 17, 2015
They did give me another bracelet and I haven't worn it as much because I'm afraid the enamel will start peeling again
Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2015
I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped.They basically told me tough *** I'm gonna have to pay to fix it, my friend who was there had the same issue and they didn't charge her, we talked to the manager and then they fixed it for free.
I have a bunch of things from Tiffany's and that was the first real problem and I didn't think anything of it. And then 3.5 months ago my boyfriend purchased me a small silver beaded bracelet with a pink enamel heart. And a couple weeks ago I noticed the pink enamel heart was coming off.
They replaced the bracelet for free.It's good that they replaced the items, but the fact that my boyfriend paid $215 for a bracelet and the enamel came off in less than 4 months is pretty *** quality for a huge "reputable" company
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tiffany Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/watchismo/xeriscope-the-orbiting-mechanical-automatic-watch This scam watch is going for $350 to $400 on kickstarter right now. Only you can buy the same watch for $80-$90 on ebay and amazon and many other..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I bought a washer/dryer combo from bad boy in may 2015 and 2 times for this year i had to call for repair!my clothes is getting suck inside the washer..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."
- "Paper too narrow. How could this happen? Is this for narrow minded people? We bought this at Walmart. When opening one of the sis - packs this roll came out...."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."