Review about Tiffany Bracelet from Scarborough, Ontario
Update added by user Oct 17, 2015
They did give me another bracelet and I haven't worn it as much because I'm afraid the enamel will start peeling again
Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2015
I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped.They basically told me tough *** I'm gonna have to pay to fix it, my friend who was there had the same issue and they didn't charge her, we talked to the manager and then they fixed it for free.
I have a bunch of things from Tiffany's and that was the first real problem and I didn't think anything of it. And then 3.5 months ago my boyfriend purchased me a small silver beaded bracelet with a pink enamel heart. And a couple weeks ago I noticed the pink enamel heart was coming off.
They replaced the bracelet for free.It's good that they replaced the items, but the fact that my boyfriend paid $215 for a bracelet and the enamel came off in less than 4 months is pretty *** quality for a huge "reputable" company
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tiffany Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Dec 2013, fell in love with ring advertised by Kay Jewelers on tv. Purchased the ring. Long story short.....Kay jewelers replaced diamond that fell out. Since I live over..."
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "Paper too narrow. How could this happen? Is this for narrow minded people? We bought this at Walmart. When opening one of the sis - packs this roll came out...."
- "The worst delevery i have ever seen. Very bad qality furniture. I ordered a bedroom which arrived damaged and missing parts. Spoke to customer service who promised a replacement which..."
- "On September 11,2014 we purchased a sofa, love seat and chair in your Scarborough store. (Sales bill No. K187417) in that time I bought additional Five (5) years Solid Gold..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."