Review about Tiffany Bracelet from Scarborough, Ontario

2 of 19 Tiffany reviews

Update added by user Oct 17, 2015

They did give me another bracelet and I haven't worn it as much because I'm afraid the enamel will start peeling again

Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2015

I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped.They basically told me tough *** I'm gonna have to pay to fix it, my friend who was there had the same issue and they didn't charge her, we talked to the manager and then they fixed it for free.

I have a bunch of things from Tiffany's and that was the first real problem and I didn't think anything of it. And then 3.5 months ago my boyfriend purchased me a small silver beaded bracelet with a pink enamel heart. And a couple weeks ago I noticed the pink enamel heart was coming off.

They replaced the bracelet for free.It's good that they replaced the items, but the fact that my boyfriend paid $215 for a bracelet and the enamel came off in less than 4 months is pretty *** quality for a huge "reputable" company

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
2 of 19 Tiffany reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.