Review about Tiffany Bracelet from Scarborough, Ontario
Update added by user Oct 17, 2015
They did give me another bracelet and I haven't worn it as much because I'm afraid the enamel will start peeling again
Original review posted by user Sep 17, 2015
I got a small silver necklace with a bow on it for my high school graduation and just over a year after getting it the chain snapped.They basically told me tough *** I'm gonna have to pay to fix it, my friend who was there had the same issue and they didn't charge her, we talked to the manager and then they fixed it for free.
I have a bunch of things from Tiffany's and that was the first real problem and I didn't think anything of it. And then 3.5 months ago my boyfriend purchased me a small silver beaded bracelet with a pink enamel heart. And a couple weeks ago I noticed the pink enamel heart was coming off.
They replaced the bracelet for free.It's good that they replaced the items, but the fact that my boyfriend paid $215 for a bracelet and the enamel came off in less than 4 months is pretty *** quality for a huge "reputable" company
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Tiffany Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "A deceptive deal with www.swisstime-club.com. I ordered and paid money online. However when I got the watch it has manufacturing defects with 3 missing screws, crack on the glass above..."
- "I sent my watch to Swisco as recommended by Movdo, they looked over the watch and said it need anew movement and it was dented and scratched and the total..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Paper too narrow. How could this happen? Is this for narrow minded people? We bought this at Walmart. When opening one of the sis - packs this roll came out...."
- "The worst delevery i have ever seen. Very bad qality furniture. I ordered a bedroom which arrived damaged and missing parts. Spoke to customer service who promised a replacement which..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes for my daughter.She wore the shoes within 3 month, and she only wear indoor inside her classroom,I bought this shoes in Scarborough Ontario, the..."